Tuesday 20 August 2013

REVIEW:- Chanel Hand Cream

 
Chanel - Nourishing and Rejuvenating hand cream - £40 - Here.
 
The first thing I am going to mention about this hand cream is the price.....£40 eeeek!!!  To me £40 for a hand cream is absolutely extortionate when you think of the other hand creams on the market.  Then if you think about it a little deeper it kind of makes sense.  Were not just talking about any old hand cream, this is Chanel.  I think its perfectly ok to go and spend £18 on a Chanel nail varnish with so many other cheaper alternatives on the high street so why not spend £40 on a hand cream.
 
Luckily for me I didn't have to part with the cash for this as I received it for my birthday back in July....lucky girl I know.
 
The hand cream is from the Body Excellence range is simply but quite lengthy titled 'Nourishing and rejuvenating hand cream'.  Its quite a large size as well for a hand cream, personally not the size I would like to carry around in my hand bag all day at 75ml.  It comes in the classic white Chanel box with the cream and information leaflet enclosed.
 
 
The hand cream is pure white and is quite thick in consistency making it a really rich treatment for your hands, nails and cuticles.  There is a scent to the product but I can't quite put my finger on what it is, its not overpowering, just a very gentle, natural scent.
 
It is a really rich cream so you only need the tiniest amount.  As it is so rich and nourishing I do find it a little greasy, not in a horrible, can't put up with it kind of way but there is a slight oiliness to it.  For me this isn't the sort of hand cream I will use when I am out and about, I keep it at home and use a big old dollop of the stuff right before I go to bed.  When I wake up in the morning I'm left with the most softest hands and they do feel incredibly nourished.
 
If I am having a day at home blogging or watching TV I am also happy to use this then, I just use a little less than I would at night time and it gives my hands a quick fix when there feeling tired from typing all day.
 
All in all I really love using this.  If you really can't stand greasy hand creams then I wouldn't recommend this for you but if you don't mind it then this is a great treat, especially if you can excuse the slightly hefty price tag.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment