Thursday 22 August 2013

REVIEW:- Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub

 
Lush - Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - Here.
 

 
I received this scrub in a Lush gift set for my birthday so this is a smaller version of the one you can buy in the shops.  This is a 130g size but you can buy a 330g size for £8.25.
 
This is a scrub aimed for use on hair and body (Though I have only used it on hair) and is based on sea salt.  Its a gorgeous mid-dark blue and smells really fresh.
 
You can use this two ways:- either in the shower under running water as a gentle scrub or on dry skin before getting into the shower and then rinse it off when done as a more deep exfoliating treatment.
 
I use this not in the shower at all but in the bath on my upper part of my body.  I put it on dry skin and then follow by washing it off.  It is quite a thick consistency whilst also being liquid so you can rub it all over (hope that makes sense).  As your rubbing it on your skin you can really feel and sea the sea salt within the product.
 
It really feels likes it working without being too harsh and abrasive.
 
After my bath I get out and pop some oil or moisturizer on and am left with really soft smooth skin.  It removes all the dead skin cells and was a dream to use when I started peeling after getting slightly burnt throughout our heat wave.
 
I am really enjoying using this product and is one that I will most definitely re-purchase when this little tub runs out.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Speak Soon,
 
Natalie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment