Thursday 10 July 2014

Lifestyle| 100 Happy Days - Day Five


100 Happy Days - Day Five

Arriving home from work to a delivery of clothes that I ordered online.

You can't beat new clothes and these are even more exciting because I have recently taken a plunge and ordered a lot of clothes that I wouldn't normally go for.

The above picture is of a black floral design playsuit.  Never before have I worn a playsuit, I am a larger girl and do not have any self confidence but for the past month I have been on a healthy eating and exercise plan and have ben gradually losing a few pounds.  I will be doing some blog posts on this to track my journey so keep an eye out for those.  As I was saying a playsuit is not normally something that would draw me in but I saw this online and couldn't resist.  I can wait it with tights and a blazer to work and wear it without tights and a denim jacket at the weekend.

Thanks for reading,

Speak Soon,

Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment